Friday, January 27, 2012

Which nora roberts book would you recommend to a first time reader ?

my firned wants to know . and i mnot familiar .





to get someone hooked on her


which would you e recommend ? book ?|||my favorite nora roberts book is Winner Takes All ... they are combination books wiht two different stories in it. They both are sooo sweet, i like the flower series that is blue dahlia, black rose, and white lily ...


hope i helped!|||I would not recommend any Nora Roberts book, and can't imagine why anyone would want to be "hooked" on her. There are so many better authors out there...she just writes to a formula, and tells the same story over and over with different characters.|||Black Hills:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i鈥?/a>|||I've only read


The Quinn Brothers (4 book series)


I enjoyed this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment