Friday, January 27, 2012

Question about books by Nora Roberts?

I just started reading books by Nora Roberts. The only ones I've read are Summer Pleasures with second chance and one summer in it and then a book with three of that Calhoun women's stories: C.C., Amanda, and Lilah. I know there are two others-Suzanna and Megan. I was curious, are there any other books with any distant relations of the Calhouns or with them in it or another character from those books or anything? Thank you!|||That's it, according to Nora's website.|||I love Nora Roberts..but it sounds to me like you are reading her writing for harlequin, if you look on the side and see an upside down triangle with 2 people in it, its harlequin. I don't love the harlequin ones, but she writes tons of other books that aren't I think the other ones are penguin books. There are a lot of Irish based stories. She also writes a nice amount of trilogies. You should check them out, I love every last one of them. Her latest series is out in paperback now..1-Morrigans Cross 2-Dance of the Gods 3-Valley of Silence. They involve witches and vampires, and I enjoyed them. Not that I have been disappointed by her. Enjoy and happy reading.|||I don't know these, but your public library will be able to help you.


Nora Roberts also has a fantastic future series about a detective in 2040 which she writes under the name JD Robb. I LOVE this series!|||Check out your library and find all her titles. She also uses writes under the name of J.D. Robb but her Nora Roberts books are great.





I love them too. I can't remember which ones are the connected families, but you can get help from a library or local book store. Good luck and Happy reading. You could also log on under fictional writers and find out info on her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment