Friday, January 27, 2012

Nora Roberts?

Do you like Nora Roberts? If you do, what is your favorite Nora Robert's Novel?|||A few books have been made into movies but she has sooooo many more books. I have read quite a few of them and like Honest Illusions, The Villa, Blue Smoke. I just finished reading the Gallagher trilogy which was cute (Jewels of the Sun, Tears of the Moon, Heart of the Sea).


If you like a touch of supernateral then the In The Garden Series (Blue Dahlia/Black Rose/Red Lily) are good and colorful. So is Midnight Bayou. I buy them on ebay and its super affordable. There is always a lot of her stuff there.|||She is my favourite author!!!! I've read many of her books, and still have many to read. I've read manyyyyy books, but the way she writes...there's something unique and different about it. Her stories just drag you in..and keep you there. My favourite books so far are the key and Gallagher series, and Birthright......so far. She really is a great writer, and she wouldn't be so popular and well known if she wasn't so good. I urge you to read her books, don't worry what other ppl think of books, you know what they say, don't judge a book by its cover, so read at least 1, if you don't like it, then at least you can say you read one of her books.


good reading :)|||Haven't a lot of her books been made into movies? If so, I've never read the books but they make really good Lifetime movies.|||ewwwwwww.....changer the channel|||I love her In Death series, in which she writes under JD Robb.|||Montana Sky was excellent!|||I've enjoyed her 'In Death' series when she writes as J.D. Robb. Haven't read too many of her books under her actual name.

No comments:

Post a Comment