Friday, January 27, 2012

Does anyone wish they were actually in the Nora Roberts stories?

i mean she is a great writer, my favorite one. I always wish i could be in her books, like the Key trilogy. Who wouldn't want to fall in love with a guy like Bradley Vane in the Key of Valor. And its not just the love part its the actually story line, it has a plot that would be really cool to experience. Its like that in every book of hers i read, i wish i was in the story falling in love with the main guy character, and experiencing what is happening in the book itself.





am i crazy?|||I love nora roberts! her characters are always strong, but feminine :) I LOVE the Night Tales collection! It is so good! My favorite Nora Roberts are her suspenseful books. If you haven't read Night Tales, you've got to check it out.|||You are not crazy :) I am a huge Nora Roberts fan and I must say I wouldn't mind being in a few of her stories. Her writing makes it easy for you to imagine you are actually there.|||i feel exactly the same way! i wish i had nora roberts mind

No comments:

Post a Comment