Friday, January 20, 2012

What are some of the sexiest Nora Roberts books?

I want to read something of her's with lots of loves scenes, but that is also one of her best books. I have never read a Nora Roberts book before. Also, I don't want to read a J.D. Robb book-just Nora.|||I don't like Nora Roberts, but if you want sexy, try an author called Roxanne St. Claire. she makes you drool! ;-)|||I like all her books but my favorite are her trilogies and series. Some my favorites are the Circle trilogy, Three sisters trilogy, The Key trilogy, and The Garden trilogy. Her newer one the blood brothers trilogy was pretty good to a little creepy though.|||here are a list of her most amazing books. . .or at least think so. .





~HotIce


~Three Fates


~The MacKade brothers series


~ morrigans cross, dance of the gods and valley of silence(trilogy)

No comments:

Post a Comment