Friday, January 20, 2012

Is nora roberts similar to danielle steele?

I love Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series and friend recommended Nora Roberts to me. Is Nora similar to Diana Gabaldon, more like Danielle Steele, a combo, or is she unique and unlike either?|||I've never read any Diana Gabaldon, but I love both Danielle Steele %26amp; Nora Roberts. Other than they're both fabulous novelists %26amp; they write under the romance genre, I wouldn't say there are any similarities. They're both excellent at what they do but their styles are so different that you really can't compare them.





I highly recommend Nora Roberts. I've read all but 2 of her books. If you want, email me %26amp; tell me what you like %26amp; I'll make some recommendations. She's got historical (a few), futuristic (a few), contemporary, witches, vampires, journalists %26amp; violinists......|||Nikkiswdw,





I think both are great authors, but given a choice I would give Nora Roberts the edge. I like her work under the name J.D. Robb as well, and this is what I base the 'edge' on mostly.





PJ M

No comments:

Post a Comment