Friday, January 20, 2012

What happens toward the end of the Lifetime Movie Nora Roberts' "Tribute"?

Since my brother had something set to record, I missed the last half hour of Nora Roberts' "Tribute" last night. I was right in the middle of trying to guess who the antagonist was, too! I don't need a complete play-by-play, but I hate this huge cliffhanger. Help, please? :)





And, please, don't say to just read the book. My local library doesn't have it.|||Cathy Morrow(Brian's mom) was the one who killed Cilla's grandma and the one who's been stalking her, cause the grandma had an affair with her husband. She's off her rocker and got Cilla to her house and tried to poispn her. Ford figures it out and saves the day. The get married and move into the 'little farm'.

No comments:

Post a Comment